[Freeswitch-users] Ringback with Dialtone or similar?

Calvin Chiang calvin.chiang at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 22:04:50 MSD 2013

Hi
Just started with freeswitch and working my way through the user guide but
cant find anything about this.

Basically i want to create a system so that when i travel overseas, from my
mobile phone i can call freeswitch, then enter some code. hang up.
freeswitch calls me back with a dial tone or maybe with some more menu
options that then allows me to dial out...

I've tried some google searching, but i dont know the correct terms to
search for... as i've said i've also read the menu and browsed around the
wiki....

grateful for any pointers in the right direction

Calvin