[Freeswitch-users] Problem when using alias in sip profile

Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd] cal.leeming at simplicitymedialtd.co.uk
Tue Sep 17 20:31:15 MSD 2013

Hi Sam,

I have re-read your email 3 times but I'm still struggling to figure out
what it is you're trying to achieve.

Could you please re-explain exactly what it is you are trying to do,
possibly provide some example output of your dialplan in both working and
broken scenarios etc? This will help us understand better and hopefully get
you a better response!

Cal