[Freeswitch-users] Distorted sound when playing music into a conference

D D tru083 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 17 03:56:23 MSD 2013

Hi,

I noticed that when I place my phone on hold while I am in a conference,
and the phone plays music, the music is distorted to other conference members.

I tried setting the "energy-level" parameter to zero, but it didn't help.  I also tried using
"waste" but that did not help either.

I know I can have the conference itself play hold music, but I would like to know how
to configure the mixer to retransmit all the received packets.  I had thought the "waste"
and "energy-level" should be enough to do this.

How can I get the conference to retransmit all packets from the speaking member?

Thanks,
David