[Freeswitch-users] How to play G729 recording ?

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Sun Sep 15 21:30:26 MSD 2013

You could use mod_native_file and play the file back to a device that can decode g729 audio.

https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_native_file

--
Brian West
brian at freeswitch.org
FreeSWITCH Solutions, LLC
PO BOX PO BOX 2531
Brookfield, WI 53008-2531
Twitter: @FreeSWITCH_Wire , @briankwest
http://www.freeswitchbook.com
http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com

T: +1.918.420.9001  |  F: +1.918.420.9002  |  M: +1.918.424.WEST
iNUM: +883 5100 1420 9001
ISN: 410*543
Skype:briankwest
PGP Key: http://www.bkw.org/key.txt (AB93356707C76CED)