[Freeswitch-users] Updating TLS

Daniel Ivanov sertys at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 12:38:51 MSD 2013

We are still in the early whistleblowing stages and that gives a huge
disguist in any security minded professionals's gut. I mean why would i
bother implementing a security mechanism or protocol that might be
disclosed or  compromised a few weeks now. Just building against the latest
openssl is one thing, but reviewing the actual ciphers is another. Right
now just about everyone is waiting for more light on the subject.
Opensource projects aren't really moving onto tls 1.2 afraid not to look
stupid some time ahead.