[Freeswitch-users] originate not creating xml_cdr record

Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd] cal.leeming at simplicitymedialtd.co.uk
Wed Sep 11 23:29:43 MSD 2013

Oh damn, sorry I was thinking of mod_xml_curl!

In that case, try this instead;
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_xml_cdr
<param name="err-log-dir" value="/tmp"/>

Enable that param, and check to see if the request ends up in that
directory.

You can also enable 'log-http-and-disk' which will ensure the request is
always written to disk.

You can also enable access logs on your web server to check if the request
is received, or even just run "nc -l 80" on the web server and wait for the
connection to be received.

The main point of the above is to pinpoint where the fault is happening (if
the entry is pushed to disk, then it means the problem is with your web
server.. if the entry is not pushed to disk, then there's a problem
somewhere in FS, whether it be in config or a bug).

Sorry for the confusion

Cal