[Freeswitch-users] Configuring Freeswitch 1.4b for WebRTC Peer to Peer and to the PSTN

James Mortensen james.mortensen at synclio.com
Wed Sep 11 22:19:55 MSD 2013

I ran the netstat command, and it doesn't appear to be listening. It
doesn't appear to be listening on anything.  I do have this error in the
console when starting:

2013-09-11 18:16:14.445921 [ERR] switch_nat.c:201 Error checking for PMP
[general error]

AND

2013-09-11 18:09:30.233568 [CRIT] switch_loadable_module.c:1383 Error
**/opt/freeswitch-1.4b/mod/mod_cluechoo.so: undefined symbol: waddch**

I  believe I overlooked these earlier. But it's possible I'm missing a
dependency.  I'm going to install the libncurses packages as described here
http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FS-3689 and then rebuild to see if that
helps.  I'm running Ubuntu 12.10.

James

James

*"Every Call, Every Time!"*

How did I do?

[image: Happy] <https://secure.teamhively.com/welcome/rate/735/3>[image:
Satisfied] <https://secure.teamhively.com/welcome/rate/735/2>[image:
Unhappy] <https://secure.teamhively.com/welcome/rate/735/1>

Click on a face to provide feedback on my
performance!<https://secure.teamhively.com/welcome/rate/735>

Synclio Extension:*  110627*
Phone: * 866-707-4590*
Skype: *No!* *Call me on Synclio! :)*

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 11:07 AM, Anthony Minessale <
anthony.minessale at gmail.com> wrote:

> Did you open all the necessary firewall ports?
> Playing around on amazon as your first try complicates thing a bit for you.
>
> You should be able to verify its listening on the port with netstat -an |
> grep 5066
>

> On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 12:55 PM, James Mortensen <
> james.mortensen at synclio.com> wrote:
>
>> Here's another update to my adventures in Freeswitch WebRTC.  I assume
>> from the getting started documentation that there are users created by
>> default with the password 1234, so I'm trying to create the ws 5066
>> connection from the TryIt JsSIP demo:  http://tryit.jssip.net
>>
>> Name: James
>> SIP URI: 1000 at Y.Y.Y.Y   <--- Local IP of EC2 server
>> SIP password: 1234
>> WS URI:  ws://X.X.X.X:5066   <--- Public IP of EC2 server
>>
>> Hope this helps!
>> James
>>

>> On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 10:31 AM, James Mortensen <
>> james.mortensen at synclio.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Anthony,
>>>
>>> I have a Chrome client behind a NAT'd network, and I have a Freeswitch
>>> 1.4b instance sitting behind a NAT'd EC2 server.  I enabled ws-binding in
>>> internal.xml. It's the only area where I see anything related to