[Freeswitch-users] Configuring Freeswitch 1.4b for WebRTC Peer to Peer and to the PSTN

James Mortensen james.mortensen at synclio.com
Wed Sep 11 19:28:53 MSD 2013

Hi Brian,

I didn't stray too far from the default configuration.  I just uncommented
the param and left the default port in place, 5066.  Is there a way to tell
if the WS/HTTP server is running from within Freeswitch?  I didn't see a
command for that.

I also replaced the ext-sip-ip and ext-rtp-ip with my stun server and my
server's public IP in internal.xml:

    <param name="ext-rtp-ip" value="stun:stun.l.google.com:19302"/>
    <param name="ext-sip-ip" value="MY_PUBLIC_IP" />

The server starts up, but doesn't accept websocket connections.  What
information can I get you so this is more helpful?

Thank you!
James

James

*"Every Call, Every Time!"*

How did I do?

[image: Happy] <https://secure.teamhively.com/welcome/rate/735/3>[image:
Satisfied] <https://secure.teamhively.com/welcome/rate/735/2>[image:
Unhappy] <https://secure.teamhively.com/welcome/rate/735/1>

Click on a face to provide feedback on my
performance!<https://secure.teamhively.com/welcome/rate/735>

Synclio Extension:*  110627*
Phone: * 866-707-4590*
Skype: *No!* *Call me on Synclio! :)*