[Freeswitch-users] originate not creating xml_cdr record

Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd] cal.leeming at simplicitymedialtd.co.uk
Wed Sep 11 18:55:48 MSD 2013

Matt,

As far as I know, the API originate method should also trigger xml_cdr to
post back to your server.

Can you please run "console loglevel debug" and "xml_cdr debug_on", attempt
to use api originate, then see if anything shows up in console? (that
command will enable xml_cdr debugging).

If this still does not work, please capture all the logs and explain the
test procedure you went through and send it all in a JIRA ticket.

Hope this helps

Cal