[Freeswitch-users] Problem with G729a codec

smrdoshi smrdoshi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 18:30:25 MSD 2013

Hi Guys,

We are testing calls in FS with SPA942 and PAP2. When we are trying call
with G729a we are getting below error in fs. We tried with other codecs and
in that case calls are working fine.

==
2013-09-12 00:09:59.004336 [ERR] mod_sofia.c:2114 CODEC NEGOTIATION ERROR.
SDP:
v=0
o=- 25222 25222 IN IP4 192.168.5.4
s=-
c=IN IP4 192.168.5.4
t=0 0
m=audio 16468 RTP/AVP 18 101
a=rtpmap:18 G729a/8000
a=rtpmap:101 telephone-event/8000
a=fmtp:101 0-15
a=ptime:30

[CS_EXECUTE] [INCOMPATIBLE_DESTINATION]
==

I tried to make calls work by changing some of the option in sip profile
like enabled late negotiation, disable_transcoding=true etc but no success.

Can anybody please take a look and help me to figure out the issue?

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks,
Sam