[Freeswitch-users] Debian repository out of date

Karl Schmidt karl at xtronics.com
Wed Sep 11 03:18:06 MSD 2013

A couple of notes - freetdm is still missing - not a big deal to me as I plan to stop using it.

And /etc/init.d/freeswitch has -g freeswitch which prevents use with the dahdi driver.

There is a patch at http://xtronics.com/uploads/init-diff.patch to change it.  My hunch is this is
really a problem in freetdm which I'm no longer going to waste time with. ( I blame digium for
making their card hard to support with OS software. )

Karl Schmidt                                  EMail Karl at xtronics.com
Transtronics, Inc.                              WEB http://secure.transtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street                             Ph (785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049                              FAX (785) 841-0434

If one fails to learn self discipline,
others will have the job of telling you what to do.
-kps