[Freeswitch-users] Sending and Receiving faxes - freeswitch

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Sun Sep 8 22:00:17 MSD 2013

How exactly is this number routed to you and via what provider?  Have you verified firewall and nat setting to make sure you actually receiving the INVITE?

--
Brian West
brian at freeswitch.org
FreeSWITCH Solutions, LLC
PO BOX PO BOX 2531
Brookfield, WI 53008-2531
Twitter: @FreeSWITCH_Wire , @briankwest
http://www.freeswitchbook.com
http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com

T: +1.918.420.9001  |  F: +1.918.420.9002  |  M: +1.918.424.WEST
iNUM: +883 5100 1420 9001
ISN: 410*543
Skype:briankwest
PGP Key: http://www.bkw.org/key.txt (AB93356707C76CED)