[Freeswitch-users] Media timeout

Miha miha at softnet.si
Sun Sep 8 21:36:15 MSD 2013

Hi Peter,

I do not think that remote site did not send any RTP media.
A and B sites are talking for 8 min and that FS sends by.

Scenario is like this:

A calls B. Leg from A to FS is set on g711a but B is
sending all the time invites with sdp to FS with g711a. A
and B hear each other but connection is lost after 8 min by
fs with bye.

When B answers to A, A site is sending options and FS
replys with 200 ok SDP () (empty sep).

What could be a reason?

tnx!
Miha