[Freeswitch-users] Gregory Alan Dunn & Brian K West, after 18 years, are getting married!

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Fri Sep 6 17:05:14 MSD 2013

On 09/06/2013 07:49 AM, Jeff Leung wrote:
> Congratulations Brian.
>
> And it took them this long to get married, thanks to the politicians in his neck of the woods. :(
I know it seems to take forever when you are waiting for screwed up
attitudes to improve, but remember: when I was young I could have been
thrown in jail in a number of US states for my heterosexual marriage,
and the far more liberal country I came from threw one of its war heros
(Alan Turing) in jail for being gay, and drove him to suicide. Its only
a few years since the British Prime Minister apologised for that.

People kinda do the right thing, but only after exhausting all the other
possibilities. :-)

Steve