[Freeswitch-users] Queries per second with MySQL backed

William King william.king at quentustech.com
Fri Sep 6 05:18:56 MSD 2013

I'd suggest turning on a query log for a minute or two and getting a
count of how many unique queries are being run. Start from there. If
there is a misconfigured sip client that is hammering the registration
that could cause some of the query load.

William King
Senior Engineer
Quentus Technologies, INC
1037 NE 65th St Suite 273