[Freeswitch-users] play_and_get_digits - with no invalid entry

Ali Pey alipey at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 17:21:14 MSD 2013

Hi Denis,

Thank you for the response. I did something similar, I uses "none" for the
failure_route and it doesn't play anything since it can't find the file. It
would not work with an empty string "" though. Your solution sounds more
elegant.

The wiki says the minimum accepted value for min is 1 and in my testing it
would not accept either.

Thanks again,
Ali Pey