[Freeswitch-users] JsSIP and wss

Peter Steinbach lists at telefaks.de
Wed Sep 4 21:05:47 MSD 2013

I am trying the Jssip demo with freeswitch and it works nicely with
jssip 0.3.0 and the following configuration:
     ws_servers: 'ws://my_domain.com:8088' (My ws port is on 8088)

However this only works with 'ws' but not with secure 'wss'.

  * In the log I can see that freeswitch sets wss-binding[:7443]
  * wss.pem is also present in the certs directory

But with the config:
     ws_servers: 'wss://my_domain.com:7443'
I do not even get a connection and I receive a 1006 error.

Anybody has a working wss connection with Jssip and can share his config
with me?

--
With kind regards
Peter Steinbach