[Freeswitch-users] Running FS on a heavy loaded VMWare host

Grant Bagdasarian GB at cm.nl
Tue Sep 3 16:40:57 MSD 2013

Hello,

Thank you all for your comments.

I've decided to use a separate VM host dedicated to Voice services. Our current physical box running FreeSWITCH will be re-installed with ESXi and will host 3 virtuals where FreeSWITCH will be installed on. Each having dedicated cores.
I'm planning to do exactly what Michael Jerris suggested, but with SIPp generating load on the virtuals and calling in using X-Lite to measure the audio quality.
This way I can simulate a (heavy) loaded host.

I'll post the results once I have completed the tests.

Grant