[Freeswitch-users] FS module development -- ramp-up help sought

Jayanth Acharya jayachar88 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 23:23:45 MSD 2013

Need some guidance on how to ramp-up quickly on FS module development --
rather understanding the source-code. I have to admit that I am not the
smartest coder or the quickest learner. What might be the right place to
start, without getting bogged down with details.

Jay

PS> There are no shortcuts, and one must learn it the long-hard-painful
way, is a valid answer -- but I am hopeful of something better than that.