[Freeswitch-users] Raspberry Pi, mod_gsmopen GSM dongle

Sergey Zhuravlov 4orbit at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 14:16:43 MSK 2013

I am glad to tell you that:
1) mod_gsmopen and e1550 work on Raspberry Pi  (incoming, outgoing SMS in
both directions).
2) and the stable version FS and the latest FS compile on Raspberry Pi, but
it's a long time.
3) The latest version does not run on my raspberries.

Need advice on optimizing the FS for raspberry Pi, as low-productivity
device.

Can any startup options?
Maybe someone knows what modules you can disable resource-intensive.
Something else?

Does somebody have a positive experience with Raspberry Pi,  mod_gsmopen

--
  WBR, Sergey

 GTALK/JABBER:4orbit at gmail.com