[Freeswitch-users] raspberry pi B FS latest not start

Sergey Zhuravlov 4orbit at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 09:15:00 MSK 2013

Hi!

Do not start on the latest version of FS raspberry pi B.

There is a normal start, but still hangs on loading modules and
applications with
no errors in the log file.

This processor is loaded by almost 100%

08:04:14 up 20:47,  3 users,  load average: 10.78, 10.20, 9.76

USER       PID %CPU %MEM    VSZ   RSS TTY      STAT START   TIME COMMAND
root     27184 94.8  9.8  58932 44364 pts/3    R<l+ 07:53  13:19
../bin/freeswitch

What's changed with the stable version?

Can not load any modules, and resource-intensive applications?

At the same time, what a shame on the same raspberry works well with
asterisk 11, FreePBX, web server, MySQL server and others.

Where is the scalability of the FS in this case?

I understand that. I'm doing something wrong;-)

--
  WBR, Sergey

 GTALK/JABBER:4orbit at gmail.com