[Freeswitch-users] Sound issue on bridging one inbound gateway call to another gateway

obbyone tonybecq at yahoo.fr
Fri Oct 25 13:07:46 MSD 2013

Hello everybody,
I need to bridge an inbound call from a gateway number to another gateway
number (same provider). Call is made, but there is no sound exchange, nor
any ringback while calling "GATEWAY_1_NUMBER".
Here is the public dialplan (in
/usr/local/freeswitch/conf/dialplan/public/.):

<include>
	<extension name="EXT_NAME">
		<condition field="destination_number" expression="^(GATEWAY_1_NUMBER)$">
		<action application="bridge"
data="sofia/gateway/GATEWAY_2_NAME/FIXED_NUMBER"/>
		</condition>
	</extension>
</include>

I have searched in this mailing list's archives but have not found any
answer.

Is there anyone who knows what appends and what can I do to make it work.

Thanks in advance,

TB