[Freeswitch-users] enable-100rel question

Abaci abaci64 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 17:14:44 MSD 2013

As stated in my original email, tcp seems to help but I would prefer not
having to move everyone over to tcp.
I think I'll enable it on one server and put those that have the problem
on that server.
If there is someone that know there is indeed a problem in the sofia lib
and can fix it I would offer a bounty for that.