[Freeswitch-users] enable-100rel question

Abaci abaci64 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 00:33:49 MSD 2013

Can someone please confirm if 100rel is fixed and stable in FreeSWITCH?
I know that the ticket was closed but if you read the last comment by
Mike Jerris "this issue is fixed in svn now (at least with 100rel
disabled). 100rel support is a large known issue and needs to be fixed
upstream in the sofia-sip library" it only says that when it's disabled
it's not crashing. in the default config in the comments it says "There
are known issues (asserts and segfaults) when 100rel is enabled. It is
not recommended to enable 100rel at this time."
I would appreciate if anyone that actually knows can confirm if it's
fixed, if not is there anything that can be done to get it fixed.