[Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitchConfig GUI Demo Server

Roger Castaldo roger.castaldo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 23:06:26 MSD 2013

Hi everyone, I have finally had the time and ability to get up a bit of a
demo server for the FreeSwitchConfig gui that I have been working on.

https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Freeswitch_Gui#FreeSWITCHConfig

It is on a single CPU, low memory, free VPS, so its not going to respond as
fast as it could on real hardware.  As well as the server is kind of locked
down for connecting to the freeswitch instance because its purpose is to
demo the site, and hopefully get some feedback on the interface itself, as
well as maybe get some interest in people using it, or helping develop it.

site: http://freeswitchconfig.dalnet.ca:8080
user name: admin
password: admin

As per the wiki entry, every night it rebuilds to the current trunk as well
as wipes out all the database data.