[Freeswitch-users] No ringback tone on bridge

mbo mbodbg at gmx.net
Wed Oct 23 17:09:55 MSD 2013

Hello,

we receive calls from gateway A and bridge them using gateway B to the destination number .

 <extension name="test">
        <action application="bridge" data="sofia/gateway/B/+49123456789" />
  </extension>

The problem is, that we do not hear a ringtone at all. If we put a "ring_ready" before the bridge, we can hear a ringtone immediately, but then the callers hear a ringtone even if the bridged destination is not ringing yet.

 <extension name="test">
        <action application=ring_ready />
        <action application="bridge" data="sofia/gateway/B/+49123456789" />
  </extension>

Is there a solution that the callers hears a ring tone as soon as the destination is ringing, but not before ?

Thanks

Markus