[Freeswitch-users] Phones registered to internal profile hit external profile when calling

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 03:38:31 MSD 2013

Did you change all the fields in the new profile you duplicated that were
relevant to the name like name...

I usually cp internal.xml new.xml then edit new.xml and global replace
internal with new right off the bat.

You might find your mistake faster if you backup and revert to default sip
profiles from sample and slowly make changes again.