[Freeswitch-users] How to prevent group_confirm_file from looping?

Lyle Pratt lylepratt at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 21:04:41 MSD 2013

Hi Regis,

Thanks for the tip, but unfortunately that does not help. I need to prevent
the group_confirm_file from looping at all. It doesn't have anything to do
with the leg timeout. In other words, my leg timeout could be 10 seconds or
100 seconds, but the group_confirm_file should still only play one time,
wait for input, then hangup.

-Lyle