[Freeswitch-users] newbie: bridge control

ik idokan at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 19:50:48 MSD 2013

Hello List,

I'm a newbie to Freeswitch.

I need to bridge an inbound call to another call, and detect pattren of
DTMF.
If the the pattern happen, I need to capture it to a variable, and hangup
leg B (the bridged one), and continue doing stuff with Leg A.

If Leg B was disconnected, I need hangup leg A as well.

I wish to better understand how to look such thing on the wiki, prior for
direct answer on how to do it, in order to better learn FS and it's usage :)

So any help on this matter is more then welcome.

Thanks
Ido