[Freeswitch-users] limit incoming concurrent fax/calls

Matteo Cazzador mcazzador at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 15:56:20 MSD 2013

Hi, i've configured a fax server (Centos 6.2) using ICT Fax with Plivo
Framework.I'm a novice about freeswitch.
All goes well, but i've a request. I need to limit concurrent incoming
calls (fax receive) max 50 contemporary incoming fax.

I can use "limit" parameter (from freeswitch doumentation)?

Is it correct to set it in /usr/local/freeswiitch/conf/dialplan/default.xml
or public.xml?

I want that limit globally, max 50 concurrent calls incoming non for single
DID.

Thank's a lot

--
Rispetta l'ambiente: se non ti è necessario, non stampare questa mail.
Ing. Matteo Cazzador
Email: mcazzador at gmail.com