[Freeswitch-users] mod_spandsp compile error

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Thu Oct 17 16:32:48 MSD 2013

You are probably right, but the only thing I see which might be
non-compliant (although I don't think it is) is that in two places
memcpy can be called with a bad pointer when the length is zero. I just
changed the code so memcpy is only called when the length is non-zero.
Let's see what happens with that.

Regards,
Steve