[Freeswitch-users] Fax calls drop in FreeSWITCH 1.2.12

John Platts john_platts at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 11 02:54:40 MSD 2013

We have had fax calls drop in FreeSWITCH 1.2.12, but we have been able to get the problem solved by enabling proxy media for fax calls. The problem occurs when neither proxy media nor bypass media are enabled. We need to get fax to email and T.38 support working. We need to get these features working correctly. We also need to have faxes working consistently. We need a solution that will allow faxes to work consistently when neither proxy media nor bypass media are enabled.