[Freeswitch-users] Documentation about available options

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 2 01:12:40 MSD 2013

Phil,

at the bottom of Voicemail wiki page, there's a section called "Voicemail Callback". Does it not explain the details?

Also, there is a variable for callback context, so that you don't need to create a separate profile for a new tenant in a multi-tenant setup.

Well, sometimes I had to look up in the source code when documentation was not clear. But I must say, there was never a task that I could not implement within FreeSWITCH. I've listed some use cases at http://voxserv.ch if you're interested.

So, having read the 1.0.6 book and using Wiki search, and sometimes looking into the sources, I find this product completely manageable, and pretty well documented.

You can also easily find consultancy services from the developers team or other guys, and save your time.

cheers,
stan