[Freeswitch-users] (no subject)

Phil Mickelson phil at cappgen.com
Tue Oct 1 22:55:44 MSD 2013

Mick,

Thank you for your list.  I've search those also.  Let me give you a quick
example where I actually found the option but the docs don't supply any
additional information.

I believe I need to create new VM profiles since I'm running multi-tenant.
 I figured that one out by looking at other commands that expect a
voicemail_profile value.  In searching through the default profile I found
the parameter "callback-context."  Since "context" is generally used in FS
in connection with multi-tenant I assume (perhaps incorrectly) that this is
important for me.  So, I go in search of the parameter in the docs.  And,
after much searching (I have gotten better at this over time) I find:

callback-contextdefault

     <param name="callback-context" value="default"/>

That's it.  The exact same line in the XML file.  Doesn't explain anything.
 And, if you look at most of those parameters you'll see the exact same
thing.

Regards,

Phil Mickelson

Hi Phil,

In addition to the books you mentioned, do the following wiki pages
not provide everything you need (if they don't we are in trouble!  ).

API Commands
https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_commands

Dialplan Applications
https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_dptools