[Freeswitch-users] Documentation about available options

Phil Mickelson phil at cappgen.com
Tue Oct 1 18:56:35 MSD 2013

Hello,

Is there anywhere in the documentation where I can go and get a list of
options available for any particular section of FreeSWITCH.  To be more
specific; I was looking for the options that I could use in the Directory
XML files.  For example, I was looking to find if I could specify the VM
box for an extension so that multiple extensions would feed the same
mailbox.  After much searching I did find the "mailbox" setting.  However,
this took a long time and I just happened on it in a sample.

I've now done this for several months and just want to find out if I'm
missing something (easy, hard, or I'm just stupid) or it just doesn't exist
and I need to continue searching like I do.

Thank you.

Phil Mickelson