[Freeswitch-users] RTP Audio Stream Initialise

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 19:15:47 MSD 2013

Are you running the answer application before you call the record app?
It appears as you are not as the codec negotiation seems to take place
after you call record.
Also you are behind nat and you need to wait for the nat auto-correction to
trigger before the media stream is correct so the 10ms is not enough.
You need to exchange audio for about 1 seconds for it to fix the problem
for you.  If you fixed the other end to not need server side nat it would
also help your issue.

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/