[Freeswitch-users] Differentiating internal/external calls

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 1 10:34:36 MSD 2013

Siri, that's right, and you can still split the logic between contexts.

For example, in public context, do the condition matching to classify your call and set a variable, say, "target_context".

Then at the bottom of public context, transfer to ${target_context}. Then that target context would do the actual call processing.