[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch stopped working

Joli Martinez mrjoli021 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 18:19:17 MSK 2013

Hello,

My freeswitch server does not want to start anymore.  When I try to start it from the init.d script It say "freeswitch dead but subsys locked".   When I go to "/usr/local/freeswitch/bin" and start it that way it does start but I am not able to dial anyone internal I get  "switch_core_session.c:2616 Invalid Application transfer"

The last thing I remember doing was last week I installed a python module but did not restart it until now.  I also uncommened out the python module in modules.conf.xml and same result.

Please help

Thanks,