[Freeswitch-users] Movember - Mens Health

jay binks jaybinks at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 02:22:22 MSK 2013

So Ill keep it brief.

Im trying to raise money to support Mens health.
( prostate cancer , depression , all these things )

anyways..  I know ill probably get flamed etc etc..
But its a good cause, and I wanted to ask if anyone can make a donation to
help my team reach our goal.

We have a team of 14 people and we are trying to raise $5k as a team.
We are over 1/2 way there, and any support would be appreciated.

Donations can be made at http://mobro.co/jaybinks
and you can see the (aweful|amazing) moustache Ive grown this month.

--
Sincerely

Jay Binks