[Freeswitch-users] Apply Connection Charges on LegB

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Thu Nov 28 20:30:42 MSK 2013

Ah, sorry! I read "apply connection charges" as "when the call connects"
and figured I understood.

OK, so I presume you want to export:nolocal an execute_on_answer or
api_on_answer that calls something that charges the 5cents
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Variable_execute_on_answer
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Variable_api_on_answer

It seems nibblebill supports this directly:

> Adding/Deducting funds
> Inserting this in your dialplan:
> <action application="nibblebill" data="adjust 5.00"/>
> ... Use negative numbers to deduct from an account.

... you'd of course want to make sure this ends up in your logs somewhere
so you have an audit trail!
Seemingly this would be an execute_on_answer.

Hope that helps!
-Avi