[Freeswitch-users] Getting FreeSWITCH to use RTP port + 1 for RTCP

James Mortensen james.mortensen at synclio.com
Thu Nov 28 03:38:09 MSK 2013

The issue is that Android is showing STUN ping timeouts in the libjingle
logs.  This doesn't happen with Asterisk, so we just asked ourselves, "What
is different in the SDP's" and we noticed it's the way RTCP is handled....

Now, I'm not suggesting using the port +1 method would solve the problem;
it was mostly just something we thought to try to see if we'd get different
results. If it's not worth trying, we'll try something else. :)

I don't have the Android debug logs handy at this time, but we'll work on
putting them together.

Thanks!
James