[Freeswitch-users] Is there any error handler in freeswitch

bhavesh_369 bhavesh.soni at gslab.com
Tue Nov 26 10:13:19 MSK 2013

Freeswitch generally responds with " [ERR] " for any error condition. e.g.
[ERR no reply]

I want to know if there is any errorhandler (OR user defined error callback)
methods implemented, so that in my freeswitch API if above kind of ERR
occurs I can handle next procedure in my function.

e.g. I want myErrHandler() function to print custom error message received
from freeswitch ERR and give control to my function.