[Freeswitch-users] siprec question

gk gregjkim at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 25 22:46:46 MSK 2013

Is it possible to configure FreeSwitch so that sip calls can be recorded with
an external recording application? I've read about OrkAudio, but that seems
to use passive recording via span port mirroring. I'm looking to perform
active sip recording through a connected socket/port. That would require
FreeSwitch to establish a socket connection with the recorder, but I'm not
sure if that's something FreeSwitch can do. Thanks.