[Freeswitch-users] Dial plan not working

Joli Martinez mrjoli021 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 01:48:32 MSK 2013

I have Kamailio as my front end and I am passing 41 XXX XXX XXXX to FS.  I need to be able to make an outbound call.

I have added 41_carrier.xml to "/usr/local/freeswitch/conf/dialplan/default"

and created carrier.xml file in "/usr/local/freeswitch/conf/sip_profiles/external"

when I dial from my softphone 41 XXX XXX XXXX it keeps saying "sofia/internal/"

FS does pick up the correct digits but, it never hits the external profile.  I have verified that the provider is registered to FS.

What am I doing wrong?