[Freeswitch-users] Transferring calls - can Freeswitch instruct the up-stream provider to do the transfer?

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Tue Nov 19 21:37:35 MSK 2013

yes, see deflect vs redirect on the wiki, deflect sends a refer and the redirect sends a 302, I don’t know of any provider up stream that will take a refer and act on it.
--
Brian West
brian at freeswitch.org
FreeSWITCH Solutions, LLC
PO BOX 2531
Brookfield, WI 53008-2531
Twitter: @FreeSWITCH_Wire , @briankwest
http://www.freeswitchbook.com
http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com

T: +1.918.420.9001  |  F: +1.918.420.9002  |  M: +1.918.424.WEST
iNUM: +883 5100 1420 9001
ISN: 410*543
Skype:briankwest
PGP Key: http://www.bkw.org/key.txt (AB93356707C76CED)