[Freeswitch-users] Ignore busy signal when dialling out on anFXO port

windy xiaofengcanyuexp at 163.com
Tue Nov 19 06:46:50 MSK 2013

"NORMAL_CIRCUIT_CONGESTION" has nothing to do with the busy tone. There should be problem with your TDM card(sangoma).
You can firstly check if your link and cic state are normal before you dial the call. To check the state, you can either check the freeswitch.log or use "wanpipe" trace.

 windy

 2013-11-19