[Freeswitch-users] (no subject)

bill vaxevanopoulos bill_vus at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 14 18:27:02 MSK 2013

hello i am using esl function for event socket in freeswitch .unfortunately i can not make dl function to work with php 5.3.3the option for php 5.2 is not an option.. and  using Extension Loading
    Directives instead. is not  very clear for my. please kindly tell me how to check if the neccessary librady is installed for the esl  file to work .and i am receiving the following error.although i am not sure about the esl.so files how can i check i f they are exists?

PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function dl() in ....
also is there any possibility to use another version of esl.php file instead that is not dependant on dl ??
Thank you !Best regards.