[Freeswitch-users] Errors during compiling from today's 1.2.stable build

bedgar at vseinc.com bedgar at vseinc.com
Sat Nov 9 05:29:51 MSK 2013

Ken and Anthony,

Sorry for the repost as it did not stay in the thread -

This is on a physical server that was already successfully running 1.2.14.  It is CentOS 6.4.

It was a fresh git to an empty directory.

Only special thing was the configure  requirement that I always do for CentOS.

Brian

I had trouble building from a git of 1.2.stable this afternoon.

bootstrap successful
configure successful
make - not so good

/bin/sh: fork: retry: Resource temporarily unavailable
/bin/sh: fork: retry: Resource temporarily unavailable
/bin/sh: fork: retry: Resource temporarily unavailable
/bin/sh: fork: retry: Resource temporarily unavailable
/bin/sh: fork: Resource temporarily unavailable
/bin/sh: fork: retry: Resource temporarily unavailable
/bin/sh: fork: retry: Resource temporarily unavailable
/bin/sh: fork: retry: Resource temporarily unavailable
/bin/sh: fork: retry: Resource temporarily unavailable

Had to kill the make with Ctrl-C

make[392]: *** [/home/fsbuild/src/freeswitch/libs/apr-util/libaprutil-1.la] Interrupt
make[391]: *** [core] Interrupt

rsync'd from another server from a build that retrieved this morning and successfully installed after I did a git clean -d -f -x

Successful - FreeSWITCH Version 1.2.14+git~20131108T143841Z~0339e80780~64bit (git 0339e80 2013-11-08 14:38:41Z 64bit)

Did another git of the stable build and still had the same error.  Did something get borked in stable today?

Brian

________________________________
consulting at freeswitch.org
http://www.freeswitchsolutions.com