[Freeswitch-users] Conference delay increasing over time

Erik M. Devane - Comms Guy emdevane at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 22:26:52 MSK 2013

I have a very well specified Windows Server connected to sound card input
via mod_portaudio.

I want multiple callers to be able to listen (only) to the incoming feed,
so I set up dynamic conferences, with the dialplan flags setting mute. An
autocall bridges the portaudio.

My assumption is that this is the best way. I am happy to be wrong if
there's a better plan.

The problem is that delay builds up, seconds every minute on the conference.

I have RTP-Timer-Name=none and enabling both RTP AutoFlushes.

Any other suggestions I could try? Would CentOS have better timing?

I don't need callers to hear each other, but I'm sure that I'm missing
something.

Any thoughts?

Erik