[Freeswitch-users] enabling tls cause sip_profile error

adahary adahary at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 17:11:42 MSK 2013

I have enabled tls/ssl in vars.xml and restarted freeswitch.
when reloading mod_sofia all profiles got into errors.

I have read that openssl-devel should be install before compiling FS.

I did that before building FS without adding anything special for the ssl on
the ./configure command (like  --enable-zrtp).

I'm about to repeat the build procedure but before that I would like to ask
if there is something elese to be done beside installing openssl-devel
(done) and # ./configure.

regards

assaf